Monday 8 November 2010

Tea&Crayons

Hello everyone! It's a new week and I'm sure that means lots of new illustrations to show!

You may remember me mentioning Tea & Crayons a while ago. Well, it has finally launched over on the blog. Today's post is introducing the first member: Rachel Lewis.

Tea & Crayons is an illustration collective combining the talents of me and five other ladies who met through twitter. We enjoy talking silliness, drinking tea (most of us) and illustrating! For now we'll be using the blog to share ideas, work and inspiring stuff. We have big hopes for the future so we'll keep you posted!

The collective includes the following lovely ladies, all of which you should definitely follow:

As well as this, I was I am a featured illustrator over on Handmade by Emily's blog! The piece is wonderful and I feel very proud that she wanted me as one of her featured illustrators. Natasha and Fritha have also been up there! She always has interesting articles and beautiful creations, so you must go and follow her blog! :) She also has sweetest things available to buy on her Folksy sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.