Thursday 23 December 2010

Company Magazine Competition!

Hello and merry Christmas! Just two day to go, very exciting!

Well, last week I entered a competition at Company Magazine which the chance to illustrate for them early next year. Yesterday the finalists were announced and I was one of the final 17! Unfortunately I didn't win (the winner's work was very lovely!) but I was very honoured to be included in the final 17, which you can see here!

As well as me, a couple of my wonderful twitter friends were chosen, including  the lovely Rachel Price from Tea and Crayons! :) Very proud to be in there with her!


 

The image above is the image I entered into the competition which you can now see on their website! You can also find this image in the wonderful Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration which is out now!! Please go and buy it, i'm ever so proud!



4 comments:

  1. Your work submission was fantastic, unlucky for not winning but it looks great and should be proud of yourself anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The illustrations looks great! Congrats on being a finalist! Nice idea, making illos for family as gifts. So thoughtful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby I have the Fifi Bijoux illustration framed on my office wall I LOVE it! Thanks so much, would love to add it to the website too.
    Vivien
    Director Fifi Bijoux
    www.fifibijoux.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Vivien, that is wonderful to hear! So happy you like it. Your work is stunning and was a pleasure to illustrate! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.