Wednesday 1 December 2010

Inspiration: Ada Zanditon

I thought I'd write a blog post about the wonderful ethical fashion designer Ada Zanditon. Her work is structural, bold and colourful. It is truly inspiring!

I love that her work is so high fashion, yet so environmentally friendly, it is something she has always tried to emphasise and the fact she is so committed is wonderful. She knew she wanted to be a fashion designer from the age of six, and after numerous internships, launched her own label in 2008. I can't believe how well she is doing after such a small amount of time - she has an amazing future ahead!




All images by Amelia Gregory of Amelia's Magazine.

Such stunning pieces I'm sure you'll agree! Fashion design is not the only talent of this inspirational lady, she is also a very talented illustrator! Take a look at some of her images:



 
Her illustrations also include a lot of the colour, shape and texture that can be found in her fashion designs - stunning! Don't forget to check her work out, you won't be disappointed! I did a short interview with her recently, the results of which I will be sharing soon, so keep an eye out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.