Saturday 8 January 2011

Features!

Today I was very lucky to have two features about my work! Firstly the lovely Kim Jenkins wrote this lovely piece on me.

She wrote some really wonderful things about me and I feel very honoured! One such line reads "It’s the texture and highlighting of the fabrics that make the clothes stand out, and realistic, and Abby has I think mastered this which is a brilliant achievement before even finishing studying illustration as a student." Kim herself is a beautiful artist so please do follow her blog! 



The second feature is from Hel Martin, a very lovely writer who I've had the pleasure of working with on many Amelia's Magazine posts. I was  commissioned by her (and her boyfriend) to produce some illustrations to give as Christmas presents. One was of her and her boyfriend and the other of her brother and his wife. It was a pleasure to do this for them and really pleased they liked them! :) read her blog post here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.