Tuesday 8 February 2011

Experimentation

I've been doing some quick experiments with some old work so thought I would share them! I've mostly been playing around with colour and more bold pieces that I wouldn't normally try. (To be honest, this was mainly a distraction from writing my dissertation - boo!) I'm quite pleased with the results, something to look at again perhaps :)


Illustration of Anna Calvi. The original can be seen on Amelia's Magazine, here.


The original of this Ada Zanditon illustration can be found on Amelia's Magazine and in Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration.
 

And finally the original for this illustration can be found in this Amelia's Magazine article on Foale & Tuffin.

Hope you like them! :)

1 comment:

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.