Wednesday 30 March 2011

Pinterest & Etsy

My sister, Lucy, told me about Pinterest when I was talking about wanting a way to keep hold of ethical fashion designers/articles for research purposes. To be honest, as well as loving working online, this can only be eco-friendly? No excessive, expensive or time-consuming printing! If I'm going to be illustrating ethical fashion, why not practice living a little more ethically! (If doing it online is actual less eco-friendly, just keep that to yourself and don't burst my bubble! ;))

Anyway, I am absolutely in love with the site. It's so easy to use and such a fantastic way to keep tracks of other areas such as print, pattern, illustration, typography and recipe illustrations that I also love. If you would like to take a look at my boards just click here!



Screen shots from my 'Ethical Fashion' board.
 


Screen shots form my 'Typography' pages.
 

Screen shot from my 'Print and Pattern' board.
 

Screen shot form my 'Fashion Illustration' board.
 

Screen shot form my 'Illustration' board.

Do go and take a look. I would definitely recommend joining! (Although, like most things on the internet, it is a little addictive!)
Finally, I have placed my items for sale in my Etsy shop. It was closed for a while, but I have re-opened in an attempt to raise money for my final exhibition.


I'm working on some new illustrations which I will, of course, share as soon as they're done! Have a lovely evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.