Sunday 5 June 2011

Degree Show!

On Friday my illustration degree show opening night finally arrived. With so much build up in preparation I was worried the night wouldn't live up to my expectations, but it definitely did! I had a fantastic evening - talking with old school teachers, meeting interested viewers, seeing our tutors proudness and enjoying the celebrations with my 13 coursemates who have become great friends. I can't believe it has come to an end. I'm excited and nervous for the future, it's going to be an interesting ride! Enjoy the photographs from the evening! :)


My display along with the beautiful dress by Bella Flo, who kindly allowed me to illustrate and display it. I was really happy with the way it looked alongside my work.



We each picked another member of the group to draw at random. It was a great way to show our work together and a lovely welcome! 

  

  


The two above images show the incredible workings of Coren Macniven (these photographs are also her handiwork!) 
  

The beautiful display by Rosie Wheeldon


Etta Hawksworth's stunning display.


More fantastic illustrations - this time by the wonderful Florence Ravelle. 


 Beautiful display by Elizabeth Fortnum.

3 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic...well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your display looks amazing abby - well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.