Thursday 23 June 2011

Website!

Firstly, I want to say a massive thank you to all my followers. You mean a lot and I now have 200 on my blog! That's amazing and I feel so proud :)

My boyfriend, Mat, has just been offered a job in Maidenhead so we shall be moving in two or three weeks! It's exciting bt crazy so I may not be posting here for a while. It'll be great to be so close to London though! Tomorrow I am going camping for a few days then on Thursday I'm heading to D&AD's New Blood - I'm really excited to meet people and promote myself!

So basically, I may not be able to post for a while! But I wanted to show you my updated website - I'm really happy to have i up and running, it still needs a few tweaks but for now, I'm happy!

I'll post again soon - maybe with my degree results! Scary!! :)

1 comment:

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.