Thursday 20 October 2011

Digital Arts - Tutorial



Just a quick post to tell you that I have written a tutorial for Digital Arts and it is out today!! I felt very honoured to be asked to do this for them - writing a tutorial, wow, I'm a real illustrator! (I never thought I would get to this point!)

The guys at Digital Arts have been very supportive of me from the beginning of my career - I can't thank them enough!

I will blog with photos from the tutorial tomorrow. For now, here is a little about this issue and the illustration below gives a clue to the tutorial subject! ;)


1 comment:

  1. wow wow! congrats for your feature! I love this illustration by the way! All the colours look great together! Can't wait to see more of your victories on illustration front! yeeey!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.