Friday 14 October 2011

Happy List

Inspired by Fritha's post, I've decided to write a list of 10 things that are making me happy at the moment. I've been feeling a little homesick and down recently, so this seemed the perfect way to perk me up. I'm grateful for many things :)


Mat coming home from work. Instant perk, kisses on the nose, cuddles and warmth. Love.

Thinking about my illustration future. I believe I can do it more than ever!

Old family photographs. And new ones, especially these (best brothers & sisters)







Lesley Barnes' illustrations. I can't wait until my purchases from her shop arrive! They're beautiful!

Phonecalls from my mum. I miss her and cannot wait until she visits in a few weeks!

My Mac is finally going to be fixed tomorrow! I will miss it but at least I'll be able to see my screen again properly!

Twitter! And all the people on there. The illustration community is so lovely!

Drinking Pepsi Max and looking through my book collection! (See previous post)

The weekend. Two whole days to relax & enjoy with the boy. Perfect!

Living somewhere so beautiful! Having so much to explore and so many new things to see! (Not to mention all the beautiful old pubs!)

 So there you are! I hope you enjoyed my list :) have a lovely weekend and I will post about Lesley's package when it arrives!

4 comments:

  1. You must be very inspired by your amazing brother and sisters, especially Laura, she's beautiful. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I probably inspire them more than they inspire me. Ha, I joke of course, dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very inspirational, and I'm proud of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely way to start the weekend! your package is on it's way.....

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.