Tuesday 1 November 2011

A beautiful little commission

After seeing some of my previous work, I was asked by Jo (@stillawake) to produce a very special birthday commission for the father of her beautiful baby! I was delighted to be asked. I was to illustrate him holding his little girl (using a very lovely photo!), a motorbike and a moped, together in panels. I found the bike's a little hard but I knew if I worked hard I would get there eventually! Jo loved the result, as did Martin. I'm so happy they liked the illustrations, I'm really happy with the final piece! I hope you like it too! (What do you think of my bike attempts?!)





If you would like to commission a little piece for a birthday, anniversary, Christmas or just because you want to, please do not hesitate to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.