Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas Illustrations

I've produced a couple of illustrations this Christmas and thought it was the perfect time to share them with you! I'm really happy with how they both turned out and I'm very glad the recipients were happy too! The first is an illustration for my friend, Sam. He wanted an illustration of him and his two sisters as a Christmas present for his mum. It was a fun and happy piece to illustrate and apparently it printed up beautifully.


The second picture I did as a little present for someone I work with. She's currently on maternity leave with her beautiful baby girl and I wanted to do it for her as a Christmas present. I really enjoyed illustrating her and I will be sharing a couple more baby illustrations tomorrow. I've discovered babies are one of my favourite illustration subjects! Maybe I will explore this are more, if you'd like something produced don't hesitate to contact me!


I hope your Christmas has been wonderful and have a very happy New Year! I will be back with more new work and Christmas books posts!

1 comment:

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.