Sunday 1 January 2012

The Best of 2011

Well this year has been rather wonderful - the launch of Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration, an illustration for the V&A, final show, graduation, mural work, brother's wedding, winning Company's High Street Edit fashion illustration competition, Shipshape Studio opening and stocking my work, first issue of Lionheart Magazine out (and amazing), Digital Arts tutorial, the arrival baby Crayonette and ahh. I'm really excited for the year ahead and my one resolution is to get myself more organised. This means I need to purchase an inspiring diary, too. Win! I hope your year has been wonderful and here's hoping the next will be amazing.

3 comments:

  1. hope the new year is as successful for you as the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible year for you! I'm sure you must have worked your butt off for it but a very big WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It's been a busy one but hopefully with more hard work I can make this one just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.