Monday 2 April 2012

Angie Lewin: Plants and Places

As my mum is so interested in textiles, design and pattern, I thought this book (by one of her favourite artists of the moment) was the perfect Mother's Day gift. I also happened to fall in love with the book, which is filled to the brim with beautiful works by Angie Lewin. I love the colours, the design, the movement and the sophisticated style of her work. 

This book is wonderful, not only does it showcase so much of her work, but it takes the reader through processes, sharing techniques and showing her work from beginning (sketches, cuttings) to the end, bold results. It's fascinating, stunning and definitely worth buying! I've selected some of my favourite images from the book. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.