Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hello!

 Just a little post to let you know what I'm getting up to! As I said in my last post, I've been working on promotional material this week. I'm researching places to send my postcards, hopefully I'll be visiting some fabulous places in the process... I'm also looking into advertising and ways of getting my work further afield! 

In a few weeks time I'll be launching an online shop, so I've also been taking photographs and creating those little detailed extras!




I'll be back with updates soon, but in the meantime, enjoy these photos I took today :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! love the textured feel to the background of your prints next to the clean crisp frames :)! Great job! x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.