Friday 29 June 2012

Work in Progress...

I just wanted to bring you a little update on the flower illustration I'm working on. I'm very happy with how it's coming along but work has halted due to an exciting commercial illustration I have just been commissioned to do this week. I'll let you know about that when it's done and published! I love the subject though, it's just the direction I'm enjoying at the moment :)

 I would love to hear your thoughts on this illustration. It will be ready shortly and as soon as it is, it will be available as a limited edition print. There are other prints available in my Etsy shop at the moment. Or Folksy, if you prefer!






I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I am now signed to Rare Bird, an illustration and design agency. There are some amazing people on there and I am very excited and happy to be a part of it! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the agency! :) That's very exciting.
    Also, how beautiful is your flower illustration?!Such a great colour palette, and the way you shade it is so delicate. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, Abby!

    Congratulations on signing to Rare Bird. Awesome stuff!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is just so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh thank you lovely ladies! Your comments really make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.