Monday 8 April 2013

Etsy - Abby's Illustrations

Hello everybody! Sorry I've been a little quiet for a while, I'm busy working on new projects which I should be able to share with you soon (I get very impatient waiting for illustrations to go live!)

I just wanted to let you know that I've reopened my Etsy shop, stocked with a number of custom portrait and pet portrait commission options. Perfect birthday, Father's Day, everyday or (for the extremely well prepared) Christmas presents! If you are interested and have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!








I'll be back soon with more updates! I hope you're all enjoying this (finally) sunny weather!
Abby x

4 comments:

  1. Your illustrations are stunning and I can't wait to see your new project! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back, hun! These are all so amazing. We can't wait for all your new projects :) hopefully we'll hear from you soon

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there mates, pleasant paragraph and fastidious urging commented at this place, I am actually enjoying by these.
    Feel free to visit my website ... レイバンメガネ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blown away by your stunning work as usual - the portrait of the baby in the coloured dress is absolutely amazing, Abby. Such a talent x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.