Monday 3 February 2014

New - Portrait Illustrations

Back again! I've made a promise to myself that I'll definitely keep on top of my blogging and illustrating this year, so expect to see a lot more of me!

These two illustrations, showing sales managers stood in front of important local landmarks, were produced for a London Estate Agents last spring. They were used on flyers and in shop windows to help advertise the company in the local area. 


I love likeness commissions so this was a bit of a dream job! (I also really enjoyed the building side to this brief). What do you think?


I'll be back soon with some new work. And as I haven't said it already, I hope you're having a fantastic start to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.